Stopped on: July 19, 2018
- 1 List of subscription boxes
- 2 List of additional boxes
- 3 Facebook Puzzles
- 4 Old case 1 photos and videos to go through
- 5 Sleuth King Rewards
- 6 Other cases
- 7 Other things
- 8 References
- 9 Box contents
- 10 Strange Postcard Case
- 10.1 Postcard
- 10.2 The investigation
List of subscription boxes
|Box name||Release date||Notes|
|Case 001: The Guilty||October 2, 2017 ||
|Case 002: Cryptic Kidnappings||November 2017 ||
|Case 003: The Ring||December 2017 ||
|Case 004: Abraca-Debra||January 2018 |
|Case 005: The Curse||February 2018 |
|Case 006: The Show Must Go On||March 2018 |
|Case 007: Without a Trace||April 2018 |
|Case 008: The Fate Killer||May 2018 |
|Case 009: Part-Time Thieves||June 2018 |
|Case 010: Second Chance||July 2018 |
|Case 011: Midnight Secrets aka The Moonlight Thief||August 2018 |
List of additional boxes
|Box name||Release date||Notes|
Free Mystery: Strange Postcard Case
|November 8, 2017 ||
|Exclusive: Nyancon Case||October 7, 2017 ||
Old case 1 photos and videos to go through
Sleuth King Rewards
- Isaac Case #001
- Isaac Case #002
- Intro Case (???). Likely Case 1957?
- Case 1957 - Bonus Intro Case
- Box design by https://www.facebook.com/SleuthKings/posts/450408598705164
- Revised case 1 started July 18, 2018
- Inferred based on future case release dates.
Strange Postcard Case
D K T R F D A P O N K Y L P A K F Z C K N T R P O H T W X K C M U N K T O P K A L T K A Y Q V H X K Z R E J R M V Y L T K Y M O B Y C E P R K O U L I O S A F I G E R U
A F T E R H H T E D A _ _ Y I _ T S E H _ E Y K 3 0 1 1 7 3
HXOW GVR LTDBJ
- After signing up for the free sample case, you'll receive the signup success email.
Signup success email
- Visit http://SleuthKings.com/Missing and fill in the Postcard Case: Missing contact form. Sullivan King will respond via email shortly.
Postcard Case: Missing
Sullivan King email #1
- Solve the first puzzle and reply with the solution to Sullivan. He'll respond shortly.
- View the first part of the solution: "A F T E R H" anagrams to "F A T H E R".
- View the second part of the solution: By rearranging the columns to match "F A T H E R", you get:
A F T E R H F A T H E R H T E D A _ T H E _ D A _ Y I _ T S ===> Y _ I S _ T E H _ E Y K H E _ K E Y 3 0 1 1 7 3 0 3 1 3 1 7or
FATHER THE DAY IS THE KEY 031317. Reply with this to Sullivan.
Sullivan King email #2
- Solve the second puzzle and reply with the solution to Sullivan. He'll respond shortly.
- View the first part of the solution: Start by placing the numbers under the letters per Sullivan's email:
HXOW GVR LTDBJ 0313 170 31317
- View the second part of the solution: Then, shift each letter that many places back in the alphabet. When you move back 0 places from H, you're still at H, but when you move back 3 places from X, you're at U. Think of the date of 03/13/17 as being in the "past", so we should go into the "past" of the alphabet too:
HXOW GVR LTDBJ 0313 170 31317 HUNT FOR ISAACor
HUNT FOR ISAAC. Reply with this to Sullivan.
Sullivan King email #3
Sullivan King email #4
- Solve the third puzzle and reply with the solution to Sullivan. He'll respond shortly.
- View the first part of the solution: On the left, there's FATHER in white.
- View the second part of the solution: On the right, there's FAMILY in purple.
- View the third part of the solution: On the far right, there's NAME in beige.
- View the fourth part of the solution: On the far left, there's DO in pink, and TRY in green.
- View the fifth part of the solution: The final word is hidden in the middle: ONLY in blue.
- View the sixth part of the solution: With the 6 words found in 6 colors, trace their spelling to form 5 letters:
D T F A N Y A F N R T A H M Y L M O Y E R O L I E | / ----- / | /---- _ / | / | | \ / / < | \ | | | | \ -\ _ > | \ ----- / \| \____| /or
KINGS. Reply with this to Sullivan.
Sullivan King email #5
Sullivan King email #6
- That completes the Strange Postcard case, and you'll get a followup email from Sullivan King the next day.
Sullivan King email #7