- Hints and Solutions card
- Letter from Mr. X
- The Forrest City Tribune (4 pages)
- Notes by Resident 11
- Notes by Resident 11, Exploration of Sector 7
- Sector 7 cards:
- Floor plan
- Resident 11's Room
- Sector 7 Data Center
- Sector 7 Exit Door
- Sector 7 Genomics Lab
- Sector 7 Holographic Lab
- Sector 7 Imaging Lab
- Photos of:
- A grid of numbers with code words and lines
- Stylized humanoid with 146 on his face
- Circuit board puzzle
- Word search puzzle
- Blue Note Jazz Cafe matchbook
- Dr. Maya Patel's pen
- Key card
- Magnifying glass
- Read the Hints and Solutions card.
- Read the Letter from Mr. X.
- Read the Forrest City Tribune page 1.
- Explore the rest of ForrestCity.info for flavor.
- Read the Forrest City Tribune page 2.
- Read the Forrest City Tribune page 3.
- Read the Forrest City Tribune page 4.
- Read the notes by Resident 11 page 1.
- Contrary to these notes, the Resident 11's Room card does show a window.
- Presumably the "grid of letters" should be read as "grid of numbers".
- Solve the "Resident 11 Ward Room" puzzle.
- View the official solution: The passcode for the security keypad was provided to Resident 11 through the display on his watch: 1126.
- Read the notes by Resident 11 page 2.
- Read the notes by Resident 11, Exploration of Sector 7, Resident 11 Ward Room.
- Visit http://www.Sector7Containment.com which redirects to http://www.forrestcity.info/sector7containment.html.
- Clicking the "Enter password" button sends you to a password-protected PDF document.
- Solve the "Resident 11 Computer Screen Access" puzzle.
- View the official solution: The passcode to the touchscreen panel can be found on a page in the bundle hidden in Resident 11’s room. The black and white page with a grid of numbers contains what mathematicians call a “magic square.” All columns and rows add up to the same number. This is the passcode. The number itself and the magic square concept also have special significance to the themes that run through the Forrest City meta-mystery.
- View the actual solution: The password to the PDF is 260.