This area is the only place you need to go to request Pathfinder access and
email accounts. Included in the Pathfinder Account Request form is the following:
The Operations Team has also put together a FAQ that will answer many of your inquiries about the operations team and how to get things done most efficiently.
- POP mail (Pathfinder email account)Ð Internet-based mail provided by Pathfinder, accessible from anywhere.
- FTP access - The ability to transfer files back and forth between your workstation and Pathfinder's servers.
- Telnet - Text only terminal session between your workstation and Pathfinder's servers.
- PPP account Ð Connection to the internet via dial-up provided by Pathfinder. (For employees that support applications from home, i.e. an applications developer on the tech staff.)
- Secure ID Ð A high-security method of verifying your identity when connecting to Pathfinder's servers.
- TINM Inside - The one place to come for all the information you need to survive at TINM.
- Access to Private Area and Private Staff Area - The Private Area and Private Staff Areas will be exclusively for development files and personal home pages.